robots.txt - Figma Community Forum

# See http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html for documentation on how to use the robots.txt file # User-agent: mauibot Disallow: / User-agent: semrushbot ...

My buttons components are using Robot font but when I use the ...

Figma Community Forum · My buttons components are using Robot font but when I use the component outside of the library file, the text changes ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Does Roboto have different weights in Figma and in Google fonts?

In my Figma project, I've selected Roboto as the font. However, upon transferring the project to the developer, an issue arose.

Interactive Text Field - Figma Community Forum

I'm trying to create a prototype with a text field that is actually usable by the user (so that in the prototype preview you can actually type ...

robots.txt - Figma

User-Agent: Fasterfox Disallow: / User-Agent: Nutch Disallow: / User-Agent: spock Disallow ... community-index.xml Sitemap: https://help.figma.com/hc/sitemap.xml.

Interactive text inputs in prototype mode - Share an idea

I am building a text input for figma. As far as functionality how would you expect the input field to work when you're adding it in the designer ...

Figcd - Continues Delivery for Figma Plugins

Figma Community Forum · Figcd - Continues ... :rocket: :robot: :partying_face: :tada: . I hope ... txt file. Example: "

Plugin title

Robots.txt – Definition | Webflow Glossary

A robots.txt file instructs search engine crawlers which webpages and sections they can or can't crawl and index. They exist in a website's root directory ...

The Align function does not work correctly on some fonts

We installed the Helvetica font, and I can't center it inside a text container. Align just doesn't work. Then the same problem occurred with ...

Disable search engine indexing - Webflow University Documentation

You can control which pages search engines crawl on your site in 2 ways: by writing a robots.txt file or by adding a noindex tag to certain pages.